Virginia Just Can't Get Her Internet Explorer To Open "Full Size"
I have learned most all I know about the PC from you. Still cannot figure out how to make my screen open up to maximum size, tried everything you have said. I have to hit the box _ every time I open my start page, etc. You are my start page and LOVE it.
Thanks for your nice comments, Virginia. We appreciate you using our Start Page. It does help us a great deal!
The default behavior for Internet Explorer is to open at the same size it was at the last time it was closed. While the default does apply in many cases it's not always consistent. Try the following workaround:
- Open a single Internet Explorer window to the smaller size.
- Drag the corners of the window until it completely fills the screen. Do not use the maximize button to enlarge the window.
- Hold down the Ctrl key, and while holding it down use the mouse to click File and then Exit on the toolbar. NOTE: Do not use the "X" in the upper right corner to close the window.
- Internet Explorer should now open in a full window.
- If it still opens to a smaller size repeat the above but this time us the "Shift" key instead of the "Ctrl" key.
One of these workarounds should solve your problem.
Time after time we've mentioned the problems that occur when you allow your ISP to filter (censor) your email. We've always told you that it is best when you take responsibility for all email addressed to you or else you could be missing important emails that ISP spam-filters delete without your knowledge or permission.
SpamBully gives you the tools
you need to take complete control of
your email. With SpamBully you won't
have to worry about your ISP
deleting important emails because
every email you receive is under
your control. You decide what is
s*p*a*m and what isn't. SpamBully
learns from you.
SpamBully end your spam nightmare
and make email enjoyable again by
keeping your Inbox free of annoying
spam. SpamBully's intelligent spam
filter for Outlook and Outlook
Express analyzes email so
effectively that in many cases it is
more accurate than filtering by
hand. Easy to use!