Copyright Notice and Limitation ofLiability
CloudEight offers all downloads free and without restriction. All downloads are to be used for entertainment purposes only. It is not our intention to provide such downloads for reproduction, display, or other use. All creative works on this site are for personal use only. Further,All works on this site are created using original graphics, graphics by specific artists (and used by special arrangement with that artist), original photographs, or works believed to be in the public domain. We have used reasonable diligence in ascertaining that the works, not created by CloudEight Internet Designs, are in fact in the public domain. Some of our works are derivative works of low resolution and no intrinsic commercial value and as such may be copyrightable. If the works, which we believe to be in the public domain are not, and are copyrighted works, and you are the creator, owner, or represent the creator or owner of these works, they will be removed immediately after notification of proof of such copyright. Notification procedures are as indicated below:
Written notification of allegedly infringing work must be sent to us at the address below:
CloudEight Internet Designs
( CloudEight Stationery)
P.O. Box 558
Hastings, Michigan USA 49058
The notice must include ALL of the following:
- 1. A physical or digital signature of the owner of an exclusive copyright right (i.e., the copyright owner himself or the owner's exclusive licensee of the right(s) to reproduce, distribute, display, perform or create derivatives) or the owner's authorized agent;
2. A description of the works claimed to be infringed;
3. A description of the allegedly infringing works, sufficient to enable the agent to find them;
4. Sufficient information to enable the agent to contact the complainer;
5. A statement that the complainer believes in good faith that the use of the material is not authorized by the owner, the owner's agent or the law; and
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complainer is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of one or more exclusive copyright rights.
CloudEight Stationery/CloudEight Internet designs uses reasonable diligence in acertaining the copyright status of the material contained on this site. Permission agreements are kept on file and CloudEight uses reasonable care in keeping these agreements safe. In no instance shall CloudEight Stationery, CloudEight Internet Designs, Thundercloud Net, its owners, employees, associates, or suppliers, be liable for errors. omissions, negligence, carelessness, or failure to maintain, keep, store, or produce, records relating to its agreements with artists.
All stationery designs are copyright �1999-2002 by CloudEight Internet Designs and CloudEight Stationery and are free for personal use and are distributed for entertainment/educational purposes. They are specifically not intended for reproduction, printing, or display. They may not be distributed or included in any other stationery collection without written permission of CloudEight Internet Designs or CloudEight Stationery. All executable software of individual stationery and stationery collections available from CloudEight Stationery are copyright �1999-2002 by CloudEight Stationery and CloudEight Internet Designs and are not intended to be works of art, derivitive works of art, and are available only as a convenience for the end-user. They may be freely distributed without our consent as long as they are not altered in any way. CloudEight Stationery is a trademark of CloudEight Internet Designs.