Help & FAQ Page
Compatible with Win95/98/NT/2000/2002/Me/XP, Vista and Windows 7
1. Click here for help on how to automatically install our regular Screensavers.
2. Click here for help on how to choose a different screensaver from the ones you have installed.
3. Click here for help on how to easily uninstall our regular Screensavers and Magic Screen Screensavers.
4. Click here for help on how to change user settings. Our screensavers have many user configurable settings you can change, such as setting images as wallpaper, turning the music on and off, and more.
5. Special Notes: Do not confuse our general screensavers with our Magic Screens, our Easy Screens, or our Wonderscreens Desktop Wallpaper. You will have to go to the page with these programs on them for help on how to use and set them up and/or uninstall.
Here are instructions for using/removing our special new Cubes screensavers:
After downloading and installing simply right click your desktop, select "Properties" (or chose Personalize if you are using Windows 7) and select the Screen Saver tab. You'll see the screen saver you downloaded listed. Just click the "Preview" button to see what the screen saver looks like. If you want to use one of these samples as your screen saver simply select it from the list. All samples have the prefix "cubes" so you can easily identify it. If you wish to uninstall it, all you have to do is browse to C: \Windows and delete the file that begins with the prefix "cubes".
6. When you install a Cloudeight Screensaver, no changes are made to your system. If you find you are having problems after an install of the screensaver, you may not have adequate system resources* or you have a program conflicting with the screensaver. See below for recommended specifications:
* If you have too many programs running, and not enough RAM, your screensaver may not work correctly as it must have enough system resources to operate.
System Requirements for regular Screensavers
- Windows 95/98/NT/2000/2002/Me/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- At least half a gig of RAM *
- Graphics Card capable of at least 256 Colors (16 Bit or higher strongly suggested)
- 486 processor (Pentium Class very highly recommended)
Home | Stationery | Contact Us |